Second guessing.

 More about that second-guessing pit later.  Last night I connected with Texas, Georgia, and Michigan.  Got to love that phone.  Texas with Rick, Georgia with Jo, and Michigan with Jared.  Lots to talk about with family  The hope is that once again Doug and I will connect with a long-time choir member friend Jo Pierce who now lives at Rossville, Georgia just north of Atlanta on our trip south.  She is excited and so are we.  I guess I should say on our way north after being south for a few days.   

Today is another connecting day right here.  I'm visiting another choir friend Susan.  We both with prayer can say we have been through cancer surgery this year and currently are on the sunny side with healing.  The last time I saw Susan was at one of her radiation sessions in July. We both received radiation to our heads. It's scones and coffee morning and I'm adding some ice cream with heft.  Calories to say it better.  Susan needs to add a little weight to her bones.  My diabetic numbers are the best ever so I'll join her with heft.  It's celebration morning with a list of celebrations that goes forever, a return to health being one of them.  

Concerns about the cold and no furnace is gone.  Don't worry don't fret, little boy, little girl or the world will lose some of it's charm.  Woo...that's a saying often said by my next-door 80-year-old neighbor at least 75 years ago.  Ancient history for sure.    Tomorrow should be in the 60's.  Stranger yet for November in Indiana.  

Now the PIT.  Yesterday's cancer decision needs to be swaddled in prayer.  There is a place high on the shelf where it can rest until later.  Perhaps Feb 21. The ladder for retrieving needs to be hidden.   So I pray that I can move on during the coming months not being flooded with second-guessing. just aware of the body I live in.    

Great is Thy Faithfulness,  Morning by morning new mercies I see.  

Comments

  1. Praying for your yesterday's decision. Melissa and I were talking trying to decide what we would do in that instance. Will continue to pray God puts in your heart the right thing to do and that you will have great peace.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday