Birds and flowers

 This morning I'm thinking birds! The birdbath water is frozen most mornings.  A pot of boiling water fixes that attracting surprise visits from a lot of birds.  I'm learning the importance of water to our entertaining feathered friends.  Doug said feeding them comes from our entertainment budget!  Now you know what simple things entertain us.  

The Red Bellied Woodpecker is up and about every day with a song that would not allow him to participate in any choir that I know.  Red is a huge bully at the suite being an arch-rival to others who would like a snack while Red eats. 

  The finch is almost out of sight on the birdbath on the left side.  The garden pictured is a reminder of what was and what will become summer again. 
One more reminder of my favorite Hosta flower.  This one has a wonderful aroma and grows alongside the patio.  Such a delightful queen.  

Persistence succeeded.  I have an appointment for PT balance evaluation!  Yesterday was one more goodby to another doctor who is retiring.  That's number four for the year. I could be outliving their practice!  Maybe I have too many doctors.  Sounds better perhaps than outliving their practice. It would seem that I'm preparing for the next decade or so.   The gone group includes Primary, ENT, Sleep Apnea, and Dentist Doctors. So long farewell.  Happy Retirement for three of the four.  The one left out moved back home to UTAH.  A bit of a drive for me.    

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday