Frosty winds may blow.

 Yes, another song some will recognize.  Not Kathleen's favorite. It's 19 degrees this morning.  Let's get winter over with.  My goodness, patience is lacking this morning.  I'm very happy to report that the knees are back to their happy self.  Woo...what a lesson that will be forgotten as all the others have been.  That hole in the head remains there even with surgery that fixed one of them.  I should have asked for a two for the price of one deal.  

The electronic machine continues not to alert PT James that I've been OKed for PT.  Two different doctors have flunked electronics.  Today I'm asking to transport the order myself.  It's a visit to the same building for my annual visit to my Sleep Apnea CPap doctor, Dr. Yang.  On the way home, James will get the order.  At least that's the plan I'm willing to try.  I am not giving up!  Some days are like this even in Australia.  So says Alexander of my children's book reading days. He persevered and I will also.

We're feeding lots of birds and MR. SQUIRREL also but we haven't seen this little buddy this winter.  Wishing him well with the hope he finds a comfortable place to find shelter.  I'll look for footprints when the snow comes.  This little guy has such an interesting white mark on his forehead, with a white band around his neck, a bit different than his companion which disappeared during the summer months.  

I reported to the Michigan family that their temperature was also 19 this morning.  Grandson Adam reported WARM.  He's the one who wears shorts all winter.  There could be a hole in his head as well?  Just like his grandmother?  Heredity?  So sorry Adam.  

Even though they live near the thumb of Michigan's mitten, their winter temperatures are similar.  It would appear that what we have usually moves on up to Midland in some form.   

Comments

  1. Isaac said they had to stay inside for recess because it was too cold outside today. I didnt even realize it was cold haha. Ya that Adam, he must have a hole in his head. I get cold just looking at him haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday