Mid Morning.News...Bad and Good

 Mid Morning and there is good news and not such good news.  The not such good is that the cookies now are in the garbage.  They needed to go.  I really like or perhaps liked oatmeal cookies. My last two attempts have been disasters.  What could be so hard?  Yesterday's cookies flowed all over the pans so I refrigerated overnight.  Same outcome.  That's not such good news.  Garbage Can Oscar will get a second snack.  

The good news from  PT this morning.  I've had a bit of vertigo again and my diagnosis was that it was gone.  My PT Michael's specialty is working with vertigo people and this morning we discovered that it was not gone. I'm not a very good doctor it would seem.  Crystals were still not cemented to their home.  It's so rewarding to have Michael walk alongside who understands vertigo and has solutions.  So it's a take it easy day for this Thursday keeping my head in a good place.  No scrubbing floors or gardening! 

Yesterday's breakfast roll project, now iced and in the freezer is ready for company next week.  Magic will happen next week.  

It might be C.Chip afternoon time 






I'm sharing one of the nativities found on the window ledge at church.  Everyone on display are unique in so many ways.  





 

Comments

  1. Take a little Internet trip to Mepkin Abbey in South Carolina to see a video of this year's Creche Festival
    https://mepkinabbey.org/2021-creche-festival-winners/

    And, while you're at it, read about the visitors from Conyers
    https://mepkinabbey.org/monks-from-holy-spirit-abbey-visit-mepkin/
    Find me in the picture . . .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday