Monday Slug

 Slug stands for "I'm a bit tired".  Yesterday afternoon's Advent Festival was full of work. Lots of walking and moving stuff and then more walking and more walking.  The church is huge.  The 80 some nativities are placed on the window ledges on either side of the sanctuary and church folks made that happen.  Nativities reconnect folks with the Christmas story. Church folks look forward to seeing their nativity friends again.  The outside doors have their roping and bows, the advent candles are moved to another space for the Mary Sunday and banners have been placed in the chancel area to support Mary's song of My soul doth magnify the Lord.  Kits were put together for the woman's prison residents.  Cards were sent with messages to folks unable to come to church and to those who have been absent since the pandemic started. The church was busy with mission work.  

So today is my Sunday on Monday, a day of rest for the knees!  They are reminding me of their position on my body.  Poor things.  There is one phone calls to make, that being to my PT James.  Balance needs to be improved.  It's been slipping again and James is my best friend who is a super corrector.  Falling is not an option.  Been there and done that.  we'll see if the order has been received.  


This little guy sits at the front door.  He's my great snowman gourd who is sitting on my favorite little wicker chair given to me by my Copper Harbor friend a few years ago.  Lots of memories are contained in this picture.  


Comments

  1. Cute snowman!! Rest those needs and improve that balance! I'm praying for you. You sure keep busy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday