If you guessed

 puzzle.  You are right.  The puzzle is in control.  There is nothing like trying to fix something that keeps me busy.  I'm elated to find the easiest and hardest solution.  This puzzle is a doozie and keeps me ticking.  It's a bit difficult to do with one eye behind a warm washcloth since it would seem that I've developed a sty.  A warm wet cloth is the first line of treatment.  I'm on it unless I want to go puzzling.  


This morning Doug and I made a stop at Wild Birds.  The goal is to keep the Bluebirds happy while visiting the feeder.  Their mealworms are gone and it seems that the store has had a run on mealworms.  We're trying now a mix of mealworms and suet.  And they are loving it.   We filled up on gas while out getting loaded up for the snowstorm that is predicted for Wed.  The cupboards have enough food so I think we're set for whatever comes our way.  And I have a puzzle.  While out we stopped at Walgreen's clinic for the diagnosis of the sty. My eye has been uncomfortable for about 5 days and another 5 should see it gone so the nurse said.  I love those drugstore clinics.  This time no waiting.  Questions answered and I have a solution to a problem.  Sounds like finding an answer for a puzzle.  Watched some great football yesterday.  Go Bagels.  You know I'm a buckeye!  Got to love those underdogs that have come out roaring like a bagel tigar that they are. 


Comments

  1. Really, Lela! GO BAGELS?
    GO BENGALS (LIKE THE TIGER) WOULD BE BETTER UNDERSTOOD.

    LOVE THAT YOU ARE CARING SO DILIGENTLY FOR OUR FEATHERED FRIENDS AND THAT YOU AND DOUG ARE SNUG, COZY AND STOCKED UP.

    SOUNDS LIKE WE ARE IN FOR A GOOD, DEEP SNOW WITH SOME ICE THIS TIME AROUND.
    MY WEATHER RADIO WENT OFF THIS MORNING WARNING ME OF WHAT IS TO COME .

    THE PUZZLE! YOU HAVE MADE GREAT PROGRESS AND I LOVE THE COLORS.
    GET RID OF THAT NASTY STY, MY FRIEND....SJ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday