Adjectives.

 Yes... a life-giving, rewarding day of blessing, and I could add at least twenty adjectives to the list. It was a day of music, liturgy, and scripture about the earth's gifts and all that is in it from God. The garden makes me aware of this as well.  God's goodness is amoung us.  We are surrounded by wonder.  

                Noah's pond is surrounded by thyme, dianthus, lambs ear,                        and oregano.       Lake superior rocks edge the bed. 


Doug and I left for church around 7 and returned home near 2 pm with our memory basked filled to the brim.  Friends and members returned for worship with times throughout the morning spent visiting with many.  Music, scripture, visuals, and liturgy along with preaching all focused to remind us of the beautiful world here for us and the care that has been trusted to us as we pass it to our children and grandchildren.

The plant sale brought big trades.  The afternoon was spent planting two more Lantana, cherry tomato, and summer squash.  My contributions were taken home by my choir buddy Nicci.  We are both happy.  

                    This Iris was a plant trade of a few years ago again from Nicci's yard. 
  

Now I can add that Saturday night's sleep made up for Friday night's lack.  After a busy Sunday that continued for the night.  Today, Monday will bring the visit with Dr. Schneider.  Sunday's gift is the cushion I will be riding on.  I am expecting that no news will be good news.  Morning by morning new mercy I see.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday