Another Day of Tuesdays.

                                 So perfect in simplicity.  Pink in the garden is the color this summer. 

Wonderful temperatures again.  Woo...two days in a row.  I'll take it.  This morning I did the garden tour.  A few more daylilies gone so the deer spray came out.  Speaking of deer.  I discovered one big deer staring at me as I watered one of the pots.  Then he went on his merry way after which I discovered Daylily flowers eaten.  It's deer spray time.  

He showed up again in the evening.  

Just a few leftover red geranium red flower peddles.  This was his Tues night snack.  All the red Geraniums off this pot of many made another tasty snack.  I didn't include this in the deer spray application.  Three buds left.  About nine flowers gone!!!! all gone!!!!!

A little later but not much later Tues morning, I heard a strange bird call that made me think of hawks.  And sure enough, a huge Redtailed Hawk was high in the tree calling.  I found out that yesterday there were two young hawks with the big hawk.  I think the kids have flown the coop.  Such a wonderful graceful huge bird.  I think their mother was missing them.    


For lunch today I met my good old as my retired teacher friends at Bru Burgers.  My favorite place to eat, not for the burgers but for a wonderful salad.  I would imagine their burgers are great also supporting their name.  All four of us ordered the same salad.  Pecans, feta, different lettuces, cranberries, and a great dressing.  So yummy.  

Then a return home to see another chapter of January 6.  So interesting and almost but not quite unbelievable.  Courageous is the word for those who testify. There have been witness tampering attempts.

                            S'MORES...GIANT MARSHMALLOWS...Camping time is coming.  
                       Adam thought these were a great size to add. to the evening entertainment.  

I called for a hair appointment.  I made a trip to the drugstore for itch medicine.  Goodwill received a pair of shorts that didn't fit and a quick stop at Aldis before returning home.  


First flowers on the cup plant.  This plant has leaves that are attached to the stem in a way that they hold water.  Tree frogs choose to live in these little lakes of water.  They are very tall plants.  


Supper on the patio and a quiet evening after checking on my plant buddies.  And last but first in my book, a phone call from Jared giving me a facetime picture tour of the Michigan garden.  What fun to see a little of Indiana in Michigan happy and growing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday