S L O W Day.

 Monday all day.  But Sunday night was a night of little sleep.  What's with that?  So around 7 A M I pulled myself out of bed slowly but surely.  It was a morning of very little activity except TV watching with my eyes closed.  That lasted till 2 pm 

                                        A simple but not so simple Zinnia.  What a gift. 


It seemed that the light dawned at that time and I was up.  I made a trip to the drugstore for two prescriptions and some photo prints of Holy Week and Easter at North.  A visual to jog our memory.  Our drugstore prescription waits are not the shortest by any means so an interesting conversation transpired with a delightful 6-year-old who loved dinosaurs that kept us all in the waiting line involved in his interests.  His shoes were covered with dinosaurs.  One person pulled up information on her iPhone about the dinosaur footprints found because of receiving water in Texas.  So the attempt of waiting tried to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.  I think we succeeded.  


                                                    The Lone Monarch, not Ranger this year!

I decided to prepare a meatloaf, mashed potato, and apple sauce supper for the Covid Carmel Russell family.  So I doubled the effort and that was our supper also.  I can't remember when I made mashed potatoes.  They were a little lumpy but really, really good. 

We had a great much-needed rain after supper and the day slowly came to a good end.  


So not much to show for the day but Alexander has days like that even in Australia.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday