Back home again....

 Yes, Indiana is home now until Thanksgiving.  Then it's the Georgia days with family.  Hip, Hip Horray. 

The morning started early.  I wanted to watch the Queen's service and I saw whole lot.  My, my.  I would imagine they all could use a foot soaking.  Both the walking and service were impressive.  I was not disappointed. 


Aldi's was on the list of things to do.  I love to grocery shop.  This time the entertainment was a mother with three little unbelievably well-behaved children.  All four of them.  I could have followed them all morning and been accused of stalking.  Next on the list was a trip to church for a Worship and Arts meeting.  That was also great hearing about all the ins and outs of the fall season.  Exciting, interesting things are coming.  Lots of conversation happened.  We will be busy.  


I added these Michigan animals with the excuse that on Creation Care Sunday once again we'll have some live animals in the sanctuary.  Not chickens or sheep but I'll leave the what with your wondering they could be.  We honor all of God's creatures. A blessing of the animals will happen in the afternoon.

                  This black-eyed Susan picture was taken at Dow Gardens.  So big and so cheerful. 

Then there was a garden check and what was only some deadheading needed turned into clipping off the first of many rounds of garbage can filling.  It's got to happen so one black-eyed Susan area will be finished tomorrow morning.  So many places to clear but it seems to happen each year.  

                                More unusual Dahlia from Dahlia Hill.  Just could not pass these up.  

I made a phone call to Spectrum to check on what was supposed to happen but didn't while we were gone.  I was given new expectations and the weak line to the house will be buried Thursday.  New remotes are coming in the mail.  I hate that.  I'll need to learn how to reprogram the remotes which once before Covid could bring a person to the house to correct that.  Changing times for sure. 

Supper happened and it's Football night in America.  I have all the crosswords missed last week finished which made me giggle at some of the crazy wrong letters making funny words.  Today's was a stinker but I got it with a little help from Seri.  

The report from the Michigan Russells is that Adam tried school today but came home with a huge headache at noon.  Poor guy.  Changing schools in order to play soccer and then having this happen at the start of his first fall season in his first game just doesn't seem right. So prayers for Adam's healing should include a boatload of patience with his body to heal..  He's on the prayer list at church.     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday