Last Day of Summer Wed.

Short night makes a slow day.    I cut a few more Susans finishing off the contribution to the blue cans.  They are empty now and all ready to repeat the snipping and cutting exercises for next Wed. .  I have a few days to get-er-done.  

                                                                Penhill Watermelon

                           Another look at a beautiful Dahlia from Dahlia Hill.  Just can't get enough.

I cleaned the bathroom, a boring job but had to do it meaning even the rugs have been washed, dried, and back on the floor that was scrubbed.  Time to do it on a slow day.

                                                    Beautiful Cosmos from Kimmy's garden.  

I chose some grandson pictures to get prints. The currently posted pictures are at least 6 years old.  Those grandsons grow up.  Now I need to take fresh pictures of the Carmel Russell grandsons.  

Photo prints included some of Dahlia Hill for my friend Kathy.  It's the next best thing if one couldn't see the real thing.  I feel so fortunate to have been at the hill when dahlias were at their prime.


            Deer food.  I only wish if they are going to eat the leaves they would include the stems.                                                           That sure would eliminate one of my jobs.  


Watched a bit of TV with my eyes shut since the day started in the middle of the night..  Avoided the 94 degree temperature in the afternoon.  Had a good simple supper to go with a digestive system that experienced some distress this morning.  .I'm ready for the night to start although the night is not ready to do that.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday