Monday

 It was rise and shine after a great night of sleeping.  Breakfast, wordle, crossword and pushing the publish button on the blog, hanging the suet time for the rest of the day to begin.  

                            One of the last hybiscus blooms with a few drops of rain on the peddles. 


Working on seed harvesting took a little time by adding more zinnias to the collection.  Then I was ready to work with Jennifer at church.  We ordered seed envelopes and determined what was to go on the labels. I called Dot who also is a seed saver and when envelopes and labels are ready we will have a working morning with seeds and envelopes and labels.  Yahoo.  I visited the Community Room and took this picture. 


                   Five pans of macaroni with tomatoes and gr. beef for tomorrow's lunch is in the                             refrigerator in the Community Room. All ready for the next Bread and Bowl meal.

    




                Bread delivered last week and a little old now for our B and B guests will become                           part of the visuals for World Wide Communion Sunday/  It will not be served.  It's reuse recycle! 

                               It's for my purple loving daughter-in-law.  Don't you love the bag.
                                                    And she will love the this in the bag.    
 I headed north through Broad Ripple and stopped at Karen's pottery shop to visit with her and do a little Christmas shopping. One purchase was made but I'll return when the kiln soon to be filled will be emptied with a whole lot of options for gifts.   Karen warms my spirits every time I see her.  Our conversations, a breath of fresh air energize me.  I stopped at Walgreens to pick up my ordered pictures and headed home.  



        A 2023 Calendar and I'm still around!!!! Thirty years ago I wasn't counting on that.                                                                Glory Be!!! I'm blessed.  Thanks be to God.

Lunch and a conversation with Doug determined that today was the last day for a while to earn buying points at Wild Birds so we made a visit for suet and seed. The birds will be well-cared-for weeks into the winter.  Then it was a quick return trip almost to the same area to pick up two reams of paper for the printer.  Dealing with forgetfulness seems to be the case these days.  

                                                              Mexican Sun Flower with seeds      

An additional challenge for the afternoon was finding where the seeds were located on the Mexican Sun Flowers.  I found them and harvested a few.  The flower heads are a bit prickley.

A surprise nap during a bit of TV watching and I was ready for the rest of the day which ended with supper and Monday night football with the hope that the Sunday entertainment would continue through the evening.  It's the Giants and Dallas Stars.  The Giants lost.  I'm not a Dallas fan! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday