Saturday.

                                                 Beautiful Blue Jay.   There are always two.

Another morning with all the usual stuff.  And then off to church for a long morning rehearsal for tomorrow's service.    The music will be good, not difficult and a joy to sing.  

                                    One of two arrangements at the altar for tomorrow's service.  

We stopped at the drugstore for Halloween candy.  I was happy to have Doug along.  He did the choosing so I know he bought what he likes.to eat  Great candy place.  Two for the price of one!  He can take care of the leftovers.    



Once again the weather was wonderful.  Warm enough to be outside without a sweater.  I did some edging around two flowerbeds.  Picking up a few offerings for the big blue continued.  The spring jobs should be easier.  

I found this perfect oak leaf.  Just a great reminder of the fall construction paper leaves my first-grade teacher used on her bulletin boards.  I loved to watch her decorate.  Long-term memory intact.  Short term?  Way to many of those walks into a room and what did I come for! 

                                Beautiful asters in the neighbor's flowerbeds.  Beautiful purple.  

The kitchen window needed a wash and that happened with all the metal joints that open and close the window getting attention.  It's all locked up and good to go for the winter months.  One step closer.

                             Bright and shiny.  Ready to take bird pictures through a clean window.
                                                        The better to watch you my dear!  

I walked the garden taking a few pictures, one being our Holloween neighbors house which has umteen pumpkins.  Some are carved and some are not.  

                                                                    Tis the season!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday