Do nothing Wednesday.

 That's the best descriptive word for today.  I did nothing.  Well, maybe something.  I watched the birds for a while.  Watched TV for a while.  I just watched period.  Not very involved in anything.

                                Such great colors from the garden.  Nothing going on right now.                                                             After living through a few more months of drabness it will be back!  


Doug had his annual health check and I mosied up to Lowes to see if they had any white poinsettia left.  There are two on the table yet and one could stand a replacement. I found nothing! The weather forecast makes me wonder if we'll have a Christmas Eve service.  Time will tell.  I think most of the stuff will happen Friday, allowing for a clean-up on Saturday.  That is if we don't get a ton of snow.   I think no one knows what is coming except the report is a whole lot of something.  

The sewing machine and oven have been extremely quiet today.  That's part of do nothing Wednesday. 

Nothing much to clean up on this Wednesday.  Nothing got pulled out to mess with. 

                    I would add that these pictures are boring for sure.  It's a do-nothing Wednesday.

I ordered a favorite picture of each of the grandsons as a gift for them.  There is one of Adam and Eli that was taken a few summers ago that makes me laugh as if it happened today.  Such crazy boys.  They need memory pictures that are stored on the Iphone and in my head.  Funny boys!

                                    Now you know what makes me laugh!!  It cracks me up.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday