Monday.

 All the usual although I gave up on the crossword.  It just didn't make sense and was taking more time than I had to give...  Last night was one of those no sleeps again after two wonderful nights of shut-eye.   Later this afternoon was part of last night!  I think I'll be good tonight.  

This morning I put together another pot of chicken vegetable soup.  The same good soup combination of onions, garlic, celery, and carrots with more vegetables and a little barley, leftover chicken, and some better than bullion chicken broth.  Simple and easy and tasty.  A good supper is waiting in the refrigerator.

  


On the way downtown, I stopped at church and got some pictures.  I'll sprinkle them through today's post.  At the 5 o'clock service the first play written by Denise C. is a modern day story, this year's about Charlie Brown's Christmas Tree and the second story is the nativity story.  

                    We'll add a few more candles. There will be four tables filled with candles at the 11 o'clock service.

The Dr. appointment went well.  It's more of watch and determine.  I am grateful that I have such a fine guy to walk with me keeping me on the straight and narrow.  I remarked that there are times I would like to pretend that the last few years did not include cancer.  Wishful thinking on my part is not reality.   The goal is to live in the real world.  Difficult to do with different doctor visits every three months.  I'll keep working on it. 

                            Patty created 4 beautiful wreaths this year.  She is the best wreath maker. 


The January 6th final report was the afternoon event.  It was interesting to hear the details presented again.  I've often recited Walter Scott.  Oh, what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.


  

The candles moved to the altar.  When we pack the candles away for another year  I'll be remelting the pink candle.  Its tallness makes it difficult to light. 


                Another great picture of Doxey, named by our minister when she appeared a few years ago.                                She also appears during our Palm Sunday celebration in the sanctuary.  

An easy supper and then an evening at Greenbay and Lambo Field.  We visited there a couple of years ago on our way to Copper Harbor.  It seems that all roads lead to Lambo in that part of Wisconsin.  

Keep me on your prayer list.  There are times I'm a bit wobbly. living with reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday