Gratitude Wednesday.

 That's right...Gratitude for many things today.  

It was another wonderful day in the sewing room.  First, it's gratitude for Cyndi's generosity.  She made beautiful cloth bags for her business.  Her basement rooms were full of fabric.  I was in awe of the variety of patterns.  When she and her husband moved to N. Carolina to be nearer to their children I was the recipient of her generosity.  Thank you Cyndia.  She worked with me at Cherry Tree El. School.  

                                            Wild and crazy.  Some of Cyndi's fish fabric.  

This week, I have had what musicians call worms crawling through our heads.  Not real worms for sure but songs that are hard to purge. They just play all the time.   The latest worm is Make Me A Servant sung as a response after prayer time each Sunday.  It mentions lifting those who are weak.  My bib-making work reminds me of mothers who are struggling with baby responsibilities. I'll keep on keeping on with the worm.  The goal now is 100 bibs and I'm getting nearer.  That's one hundred babies matching their bib.  Blessings on them.  And there will be fabric left over!  I guess there will be more bibs. 

The other lifting relates to health.  Lifting those who cannot lift themselves or would like help with lifting.  That includes family and friends who are experiencing heavy loads.  Make me a servant.  

                                                Another cute little crocus. This time it's YELLOW. 

This week has been warm and warmer.  Last night at the drugstore children with no coats was the norm.  Their bodies were bouncing about almost flying.  Freedom is what they were telling me.  Of course they were with their dads who were in shorts.  I must admit...I was coatless also.  


                        This is one way of getting 50 candles on a cake.  Rather unique I would say.

It's back to the S Machine for a while.  I have an idea!  




Comments

  1. I hope Kimmy was standing by with a hose in case the fire got out of control.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday