Quiet Saturday.

 An early morning wake-up with a quiet start to another Saturday.  It was a crossword that was easy with the exception of one corner I just could make work.  Monday's paper will give me the clue. Wordle...I forgot to do so it's an evening before bed try.   Friday I did a lot of fabric cutting with the last bunch of flannel.  And today, Saturday I sewed almost all of it into burp clothes.  Fun, fun.  Such pretty colors.  


             There is one small stack left to sew tomorrow. 

                                                                            I need to move on to cleaning the house.  Uck. 


Today I concluded that the sewing machine really sounded like a little choo-choo train.  It was just chugging along singing it's the same little tune. I don't think it was the Chattanooga Choo Choo but maybe it's the I think I can train.  On our way to Atlanta, we go through Chattanooga of course.  There is no other road but through Chattanooga where there are many train tracks.  That little train could be anywhere hiding ready to speed around a corner. 


                        Memories.  There will be another green season.  It can't come soon enough.                                                          Did you find that beautiful orange bird in the picture?  

Tomorrow is the last Sunday before Lent begins.  Eric R. and I are going to start working on some changes in the sanctuary.  It's that time of year again.  Heidi is in Colorada.  Julie and I will work on Monday to finish up what is still to do after Sunday's work.  We'll keep things simple during Lent.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday