Friday

 Another day I call a gift.  I'm feeling as good as I did before Sunday's blip.  The size...not sure, but a blip for sure.  I would say big enough. Today's weather certainly affects the speed of the day.  Gray and cold do not make me want to do much.  I try outdoor garden trips and they just don't last very long.  I'm looking forward to something else like a thermostat turn-up. 

                                     I call this the drive-through.  In one opening and out the other.                                          The Chickadees and Tufted Titmouse love this drive-through.  
Kat gifted us with this feeder and the birds love it. 

This morning I finished making doctor's appointments with the last one to the primary doctor Dr. Jalli.  I have blood pressure questions and a conversation with her would fix that. I'm sure she will have questions for me as well.  I've never known a doctor who was questionless. All of my doctors have a specialty so a little bit of thinking helps to get me to answers.  The instructions from the hospital said that I needed to talk to Dr. Jalli.  So it's going to happen. So far there are two appointments on Monday and one on Tues.  Then it's anyone's guess.  I've come to expect that. 

I talked to my grandson Jacob with more questions for his ears.  Inquiring grandma wants to know. Church staff member Brandon got a call about the involvement of youth in the Palm Sunday service.  Heidi got a text with questions and that sort of closed the morning's work while sitting in my favorite chair.  That included a stint with the cuff.  I really want to be compliant.

                             Lots of visitors today. Everyone deserves to have their picture posted. 

In the afternoon I made a meatloaf and reassembled some hashbrown potatoes.  It won't be soup tonight.  Something different.  I called Virginia B and she's going to church with us next Sunday. Virginia is one of those 50-year friends.


                     
Another iris clump makes an appearance.  A gift from Nicci and Paul George a trade at the church plant swap a few years ago.  It's a beautiful tri-colored iris, exciting to see every year.  Welcome.


The fog I was in last night with no awareness of basketball was a bummer.  Poor Michigan State.  The morning report was that the games certainly were interesting. Maybe even too exciting at a point. I'll get on it tonight.  

            A cute little chickadee.  I always think his plan for the evening is a formal date with the Mrs.                                                            He's already dressed in his tuxedo.  

The rest of the day was pretty much none consequential.  How nice.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday