Sunday

 Church Day.  A day to look forward to worship through music.  And without fail, it was another fabulous experience.  I always look so forward to Heather and the organ.  You know I've listened to that organ for more than 55 years almost every Sunday, being blessed every time by the writers of music and those who breathe life into the organ finding the notes conveying their meaning to my heart.  Without fail, those who have commanded the organ and now Heather has always offered a blessing. Sometimes I wonder if there is some physical change in my body for the better when first hearing the notes as they reach deep inside filling the soul. I hope others have had the same experience.  It's one that erases everything but the message sweeping away the cares being carried.  So once again I was blessed with a time of peace and escape.  

A last year picture of the Michigan grandsons.  Jacob (on the right) is graduating from highschool June 1.  Next is Eli and last on the left is Adam. Jacob had a prom date Saturday.  She was one lucky girl!  This was a December picture.  Adam is one hot kid always.  

I called the Michigan family on the way home from church.  The phone goes through the car speaker and it's so much fun for both of us to hear what's happening on the ranch.  Jared also puts us on speakerphone so it's a big family time. I told Doug we should make this visit every Sunday on the way home from church.  

                                    This is on the wish list for the summer of 2023.  Fingers crossed.                                          Today was a crummy picture day so I looked up some old ones from two years ago.  


Today has been a crazy weather day.  It has never been very warm with rain, sun, wind and more. Then add small flakes of ice. There were at least 4 or more repeats of this weather.  I'm thinking March weather but with everything in the visual world looking like May, it's a bit confusing.  A little of this and that and a little of that and this.  Never just one thing today.  

I added Okra today to the pile of seeds.  I never fix Okra to eat but I love dried Okra pods in Xmas decorations.  

I did a little plant-looking this afternoon and found some Russian Tarragon and Bronze Fennel.  I wonder what makes it Russian.  I bought some seeds and only wish I could plant them.  It has got to be warmer for anything to happen.  



Time is getting a bit heavy.  I'm looking for some speed to move the next few days along.  It was great seeing friends today.  Dear Daphne made it a point to say hello.  She had the same breast diagnosis a year ago.  I know the world is full of people who have had similar breast experiences.  It's sort of a sisterhood one never imagines they would be joining.  

Tuesday I'm visiting my dermatologist to check on a questionable spot on my neck//head close to the Feb. 1 2021 surgery..  It never hurts to be too careful.  That's this week's doctor's visit.  Next week is the surgeon.  

From today's anthem...

May Your unfailing kindness be upon me, O Lord even as I put my hope in You..                                                               ( I've changed a few words)

      My prayer is that these words reach my soul for the days ahead. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday