Two days after.
Sandy Patty has a song I've listened to on Facebook. It's called The Inbetween Times. There are a lot of them in one's life and we manage to make it through. It's those ordinary times between celebrations. I call it common living with a little grind thrown in. Today was Mammogram/ Ultrasound Time, one the doctor ordered at my last visit a couple of weeks ago and on the 21st there will be another biopsy. The real living will be between today and the 21st. Some breast changes are obvious. What action needs to happen. I left the hospital with the closing song we sang Sunday morning worming through my mind. It was a moldy older-than-dirt but a good song worth its weight in gold. Because He lives, I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. So the in-between living continues with my garden a place of energy filling my days. That's a wonderful gift. But for some reason, I'm thinking that God might also be thinking...You again?
One of two processional crosses alongside one of two beautiful apple trees in blossom gifted to us by Ray : Heilman. They look so real parishioners have thought we forced them into bloom. They are a beautiful visual addition for our Easter celebration. Some items in the sanctuary will stay through Eastertide until Pentecost.
I had some of the afternoon time left and like so many other times I stopped at church on the way home and did some Easter Clean Up getting the space ready for next Sunday, a service with North's handbells as well as the Purdue handbell choir. It should be a great day of worship. An afternoon concert is planed with both handbell choirs playing.
A couple of leftover Easter flowers brightened my afternoon.The afternoon was filled with scraping out African Vilots now in full bloom but not allowed in my garden. I discovered more tiny blooms and I watered some second-year perennials. Yesterday I thanked Marcia for the Lupine seeds and it seems she knows nothing about them. Who can I thank? It's NOT Nancy and NOT Marcia. I'm out of thinking.
I also decided to put up the umbrella on the patio. With no leaves on the trees and wanting to be outside shade is what I'm needing. It's hot in the sun but a good spot for supper. Mission accomplished.
It's a little early I would say for EVERYTHING. I'm chancing it, but that certainly is not the first, second, third, or even the hundredth time. Maybe it's called living on the edge. I'm ready for the fun to begin.
Comments
Post a Comment