Friday.

 Another good night of sleep.  Woo...I did a lot of that yesterday.  Today, not so much but there was some.  I think all the ducks are going in the right direction.  I had some questions about that up to about an hour ago.  The health report is that I've had more pain and more sleeping and more sitting then after the first surgery.  The nurse thinks that the pain might be unhappy nerves. That would be a good thing.  


This morning I watched two butterflies from yesterday.  We released them around noon.  Then the last one "birth".  We left that one go late afternoon.  Doug was out with his camera and got some good pictures.  This little lady was the last of the bunch.  Now and then we see them flying.  

I cleaned out the cage getting rid of the milkweed and all the flowers that were a bit stale and replaced wtgi some flowers and greenery that are related to Swallowtails.  I think they should be emerging this next week for sure.  We'll see.  
                                    This arrangement has fennel, parsley, and dill among the flowers.                                                                    Some swallowtail chrysalises are hanging from the roof.  

Noah arrived mid-morning.  We played a 3 13 card game before he left.  I lost.  But playing with Doug tonight...I won.  

The afternoon was all about sleeping and sitting and not much more.  I'm following what's on the paper.  Easy, really easy to do this time.  Tomorrow will be even better.  

The garden continues to look very healthy.  The calendulas are looking very hefty.  I always have some volunteers each spring.  I planted all of the 10 that I found and wanted more adding a packet from Habigs.  I think I will have some new versions this year.  Here is a new one. 

                                                            And here is an old one. 
        I have yet to find any more caterpillars yet but the bees have found the milkweed.  It's being used. 


So another day almost over.  Tomorrow is Jacob's graduation party.  We'll miss that but happy to know we'll get lots of pictures.  Of course, I would rather be there but sometimes you don't get what you want.  This is one of those times.  This body needs some tender loving care right now..  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday