Thursday

 This is the day!  Up early as usual, remembering that it's a no breakfast, no coffee, no liquids morning.  Let's get this over with.  I checked the garden, did the paper, and on to Wordle.  All successful.  In fact wordle was the best of my three other buddies. 


Another two emerged within 1 minute of each other.  Notice how fat the thorax is.  I think full of fluid that is used to pump up the butterfly.  This morning's pumping time took for ever. In fact into the afternoon.  The temperatures were in the low 70's.  They like 80 degree weather. 

Tonight they still are in the cage with another try tomorrow. 




 I did a whole lot of deadheading and finished watering.  Everything looks fine with one exception.  One of the Baby Bear's Britches I would say seems to wan
t to check out.  I found one more but won't move it till fall.  

                                                Crawling around but still to wet to fly.  


At 12:10 we were off to the hospital to repeat the routine that I followed May 30th.  Some nurses were the same, some not.  And of course, the doctor was the same as May 30th.  Papers signed and I was good to do.

                                                      Pretty State Fair Zinnia color

I'll find out the pathology next Tuesday and another follow up July 3rd.  

The sleepy time stuff was different promised to something like the experience one has with a colonoscopy.  If I ever do this again I won't do this. Big long pain with administration with difficulty waking up and long, long sleep till 8 pm.  I know something I didn't know before today.  I'll count that good.  Always learning.  


I think this time around it's going to be easy to follow the instruction paper.  I'm looking forward to Tuesday for more wellness information.  But I must be a glutton for punishment.  It's my dentist day.  We'll see about that!      Looking forward to tomorrow.  Noah is coming.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday