Wednesday.

The morning started with most of the usual stuff.  Rain predicted so the ride for Eric was a ride to the bus in Nora by car.  But...and a big something new. I hit an opossum on the way to Erics.  So sad.  They are tick eaters so we need them.  But opposums mozie along and the mozie was too slow or should not have started across the street at all.  Be grateful that I don't have a picture.  It wouldn't have been pretty.  

                Bygone spring memories.  They have spent the summer sending roots to other places                                         making surprises appear in the spring again.  I'm ready for you bluebells. 

At 8:40 I was on my way to Westfield for a second appointment with Ortho Indy taking my knee for a visit.  The direction at the first visit was to come back it it still hurts.  You guessed it.  The right knee was still complaining more than I would have liked.  I met a wonderful new to me Ortho Indy doctor who knew how to talk to patients giving info that required no questions to ask.  Loved that informative lecture! Nothing wrong with Ms. right knee that time won't heal but there will be lots of time needed.  It seems that when falls occur on knees that are full of metal fix'ins, knees have a hard time healing. I'm doing everything that helps healing along so I'll just keep doing it. PT, elevation ice rest, and ibuprofen.


                                                        A beautiful Dahlia picture. 

I did a little clipping and snipping in the garden.  This week there was only one Big Blue for the Wed crew. We should have a lot of warm days so what's blooming can keep on blooming and what is not, we'll think of more contributions.  There was more rain late afternoon.  I would say never enough for this time of year.

It appears to be that the two little mischief makers visited again.  There seemed to be a big-time nibble with now almost all the squash leaves stripped from the plant.  I'm sure they enjoyed them.  Poor funny looking plant.  There should be some butternut soup one of these days. 


Spent some time talking to Rita, cleaning out votive glass candle holders, washing them, and getting them ready to return to the church free from wax. I worked on getting wax out of some fabric. Then there was always the surprise nap.

                            Time to dump all the little used-up T candles.  Time for new ones.   

Leftovers made another pot of soup, card playing, PT doing, then ice and a little evening TV finished off the day.  Another day of doing filled with gratitude.   Memories of another time when doing was difficult fill the crannies of my mind.  All are a part of living.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday