Friday

 A quiet day at home.  No trips out.  The Odessy stayed in the garage all day.  Well, on second thought Doug took it out. Not me!  Crossword successful but I'm taking a break from the other brain stuff.



The Oehler Mapel on the north side of the house.  The walls of the rooms  near the tree turn yellow from the reflection coming from the leaves.  It is a wonderful sunny day. 


                                        Twelve burps at the beginning of the process.


I spent a whole lot of the day at the sewing machine sewing burp cloths.  A few days ago I cut more fabric so today I did some sewing.  I'm expecting more babies so there will be more burping I'm sure.  

                                                        The stash at the end of the day. 

I watched some TV.   I took more pictures of beautiful leaf combinations. 


                 Beautiful dogwood leaves with the beginning bud of next year's beautiful flower.                                                                  A beautiful pink not seen on many leaves. 


Today I took a walk around the block.  The PT efforts has perked up sleeping muscles and I took a stab at a mile walk.  I was glad to get home.  One walk is something to build on and it does need building.  

Jared and Kimmy were on their way to Michigan State for another Jacob concert.  Our phone visit happened during many miles of travel. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday