Thursday

 Up early and off to church to deliver clams with labels for food serving today at Bread and Bowl.  I picked up more clams for Rita to label later.  Then back home after saying hello to the Thursday Crew! 

I made it a point to get one PT session in before I went to see Sophia.  Improvements are coming along.  The stairs are not so painful and I hope to keep it that way.  We worked on balancing which is just hard.  I'm flopping all over the place with just about everything she has me do. Lunch after a lot of hard work was what I needed.  Then the crossword was completed.  

The sewing machine just came on once for two burp cloths for Kenzie.  Chickens.  She has the free range kind. 


I called Rita asking her if she felt like a ride to see the tree colors.  She said yes and we were off for what I thought would be an hour but turned into a couple more than I had planned.  Cool Creek park got a ride through and then we were off to Zionsville.  We stopped at the Mamlins to get labels for the clams preparing them for Bread and Bowl.  Rita will attach them to the clams, all three hundred.  I delivered 150 clams this morning.  We use 150 almost every week. 

              There are a few decent hostas that I'll use with grasses for altar arrangements on Sunday.  


We had a great time seeing the sights and cruised through Hoosier Village for a while.  It's just amazing how big that place is now.  Lots and lots of new development completed and much more to come.  A lot of,big trees were in the process of being taken out with probably even more development in the future.  

                            Interesting changes developing.  There's a different carpet each day.

It was good to get back home.  Supper was stuffed peppers with more card playing and an evening of catching up on the world.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday