Tuesday.

 

                        There are not many of these but what are here are displaying beautiful color.

Early morning rise with a whole lot of thumbs down with wordle.  I didn't even attempt connections.  I got to do a grandma thing.  The parents had other responsibilities and I got to take the grandsons to school.  It was a quiet ride with this grandma not sure the grandsons were awake during the ride. 


 

When back home I worked on the crossword.  The mistakes I made brought complications to the morning.  A huge oops when I realized I worked right through PT trying to fix the crossword.  What a bummer.  In those early morning hours, I did go through all the PT drills assigned.  I guess you could say that PT was at home again but without the teacher..  I felt so bad about dumping Sophia that I took some chili to her for her evening meal.  I'll see her on Thursday for sure.  

                                                                            A new pot of chili.                                                                             I  wish I could send you a sample of the odor in the kitchen that lingered for a long time.                                                                 I think it's the garlic and onions.   

There was chopping and stirring in the kitchen that produced another pot of chili and stuffed peppers.  The peppers were from the garden and were in the best crispy condition when I picked them this morning. Besides Sophia,  Rita and Bob had a few more meals delivered.  

                                                        Yum, Yum.  My favorite. Enough for tomorrow.

At 3 PM there was another visit with the grandsons as school was dismissed.  They seemed to be in the same muted mode.  Just having them with me was good. All the Sunday Monday sleeping issues disappeared last night.  The electricity was running through the wires all night. 

                    These succulents sat on the picnic table all summer which I completely ignored.                                                                              They have doubled in size.

The supper menu offered stuffed peppers with a few sides.  The daily game was a huge winner for the gander.  The goose was cooked. 

                                                Snapdragons.  They just keep on giving. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday