Tuesday.

 Good grief.  I slept till the alarm rang.  I'll take it.  A repeat tonight?  We'll see.  Eric got his ride to the bus.  It was breakfast for me and the crossword and wordle finished and a stab at connections.  I'll take what I can get.  

                            More pretty dogwood leaves.  They remind me of pink apple blossoms. 

I cut out ten burps ready for sewing.  The rest of the morning was slow and easy.  Way too cold for a walk in the garden and yes, there was a frost with a few flurries later in the day.  One almost needed to imagine we were seeing them but they were here.  

Another hard maple at the edge of the yard.  By the end of the week, I think the trees will be bare.                                     This picture was taken just before the rain came a couple of days ago.

Today was lunch with my teacher friends of at least 40 years.  It's always fun to see each other although we all live close to each other.  We always talk about our kids and more.  At 2:30 there was another PT session.  Woo...it was 30 minutes of working on balance.  It's not very good and I was worn out.  It sure is something to work on.  

        A tiny dianthus making a last appearance of the year.  The first to bloom and the last to bloom.

I traveled to the northwest side of town to two more Goodwills looking for flannel sheets this afternoon.  I found four, bought one, and wish I had bought 4.  7.99 each making them 1.33 a yard.  Cheap, cheap, and great thick flannel. If I had it I'm sure I would use it. I'll probably go back.  They are new sheets with very thick piles.



A garden salad supper and then time at the sewing machine finishing those 10 burps making a total of 100 in the container. More for the nurses who are mentoring mothers in the Goodwill program. It's time to start working on the third 100.




I spent about 5 minutes in the garden digging out the frosted pepper plants and dead zinnia stocks.  The party is over for another year.  It's time for library gardening books and seed catalogs. 
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday