Wednesday.

 Up early.  I love it when the house is quiet in the early morning.  Doug always is a late sleeper.  It's me and only me making any noise.  I watched a little morning news.  The Carmel Russells reported all their successes with the puzzles.  I just groaned.  Sometimes my brain does better things in the afternoon.  Sometimes it just doesn't do! 

Just a reminder.  I just can't get enough of so much color.

Not to be forgotten was the three-month checkup with the primary care doctor this morning at 8:40..  I've graduated to every six months for now.  I never know for sure until she tells me.  All is very well with no problems.  All the doctors are being watchdogs now with no anticipated surprises.  I like that a whole lot. I'm learning that they will be sticking with me forever.

Home again and Doug took off for the library.  Not my cup of tea when I just wanted to sew.  I completed 4 baby feeding cover-ups for nursing mothers.  I'm trusting that I understand pictures of purchased ones. It remains to be seen if I'm right.  It's time to use up more gifted fabricI\

Pretty polished cotton.  If Ginny thinks the print is O K I'll be making more cover-ups with this fabric. 

By evening I finished 6 cover ups for nursing mthers.  More to come tomorrow if the day allows for more sewing.  There are a few other things on the calendar. 




                                            .These are really nice cover=ups. 


I did a bit of gardening by digging out over the hill Mexican Sunflowers.  That was just a reminder that the pretty season of summer is over.  If I was thinking like my friend Kathleen I'd be saying the wonderful long anticipated season of snow will soon be here.  I probably would like winter if I got ready for it.  I'm never ready!  


                                                The Autumn Joy is very pretty this fall. 

Doug reported that the have a heart trap had a temporary visitor again.  I saw that little guy yesterday after I had put the trap in the garage. It was set again late morning and we had an occupant about two hours later.  It's been a slow summer and that's just fine with us.  Doug took him to the woods to find all the other occupants from the yard.  The playground should be full of immigrants.  

Another evening PT floor session.  Tomorrow it's another session with the teacher.  I'll need to do a church trip with clams for Bread and Bowl.  Tomorrow will be busy.  P T is beginning to pay big time.  It's worth it. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday