Monday evening.

            One of my favorite pictures with my youngest grandson Eli. He's an eighth grader.  

 My goodness, two posts in one day.  Forgetting more suggests that should happen.  So what do I remember about today?  I made an attempt to do a little cleaning.  That means the kitchen counters look a lot better.  They even have been bleached.  Then the patio got a sweep attempting to keep all that's brought in via shoes to stay outside.  Doug got the washing finished.  That's been his job for more years than I can imagine.  It's easy for him since he saw his father responsible for that job.  I am blessed. 


       

                                                                    Some Georgia color. 

The dentist got a call and we met at 12:30 to discuss the tooth situation. That resulted in a 1 hour 30 minute reservation in the dentist's chair.  A small filling in one tooth and the second tooth prepared for a crown.  Well, there goes the Xmas money!  The Grinch stole it.  The second crown visit is on December 15th.  Let's hope this crown is easier to wear than the last one of a few years ago. I had a new dentist today.  I really like her!  I'm keeping her if I remember that she works on Mondays and Fridays.

                            Dee I wish I had fixed this for you.  I think you would have loved it.                                                      There were just too many choices for meals this year.  Next year for sure.                                              The Michigan potatoes are a little raw.  Boil and Bubble.  Did I get that right? 

This year's Thanksgiving meal included a ham.  The bone was saved and this evening's meal was a delicious pot of ham, onions, potatoes, and green beans.  It was yummy with the kitchen breathing an aroma that was everywhere.  A container went to R and B again.  We dropped it off on the way to Broad Ripple to move Eric back home after a day of work. Two containers are in the refrigerator.  We had some for supper.  There were lots of big thank yous from R and B.

Since I remembered most of the stuff or maybe all the stuff of the day the blog has ended.  My mouth needs something to take away the soreness. I was warned.  The office visit was truly a painless experience.  I think my dentist thinking is in a better place.  Three years in the wrong place is enough. The next post?  Back to tomorrow evening.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday