Friday

 Another great start to the day with super results with all the brain stuff.  Well, it's brain stuff for my brain.  Maybe not for others but for me...YES!  I piddled around until mid-morning when it was off to the dentist in Zionsville for the last part of getting a crown.  I am so glad that's over and the prediction is that all the teeth now in my mouth are in good shape.  I hope to keep it that way.  Paying the dentist's bill and Christmas don't go together easily. 


                                        From a few years ago.  I miss my friends.  
 I had a few extra minutes before the appointment so I stopped at Goodwill looking for any flannel sheets.  Bum luck on the visit. Nothing close to a flannel sheet.  So I motored on and occupied the dental chair for about 30 minutes.  I still have dental procedure questions even after 2 years with a new doctor.  My visit this morning included a whole lot of questions with hearing a whole lot of answers not from the dentist but her assistant who does more in my mouth than the dentist!  80 years of visiting dentists has brought a whole lot of what's happening now questions when one compares dentistry over the years.  Uck...so many changes. The new tooth got glued in and I was on my way again.  


I planted more this fall.  So pretty. I can never get enough. 

And I stopped at another Goodwill still looking for flannel sheets.  I hit the jackpot at the next one.  I could have bought at least eight but I settled on three. They are washed and ready to be made into burp cloths again in the new year.  

                                              Such cute patterns.  There was a lot to choose from.

After Goodwill shopping, I walked next door to Lowes looking for a bigger white poinsettia than I purchased yesterday.  No luck there so currently the two purchased yesterday are a bit different in size.  It could be that no one will notice but me.  But I struck out today.

I walked the garden again, this time with a clippers.  And I did some clipping.  Such a beautiful day with such good clear crisp air.  

                                                                            Memories

Doug did a medicine run and we're both good to go for a while.  The supper was split pea soup.  It's one of my favorite soups although it's really high in carbs.  Can't have it very often.  I folded the flannel sheets and watched a bit of TV.   I would say it was another good day.  

Tomorrow I'd like to stop at the Y and ask about a Silver Sneakers membership again.  I love riding the bike.  The last visit was before Covid and I think it's time again to get back on the "horse".   Doug is showing some interest! 

Eric sent me a text saying that the Zoo was working on a new Chimp exhibit that will open next year.  He sent me pictures and names of the Chimps.  

                                    I wonder if there is a free pass waiting at the gate for me?                                                                                                     I've always loved bananas.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday

3 plus 1 = Jared...Dee.

66