Friday

 A little more get up and go for today.  I did some sitting.  And then I ran the sweeper on two levels and the steps and Doug did his room.   PT is coming Monday to do an evaluation, so I need to be ready.  Something tells me that I won't need them but then again maybe I do. A cleaner house makes me feel better. It's just a little cleaner.  I need to do windows.

                                                        Such a pleasant place to eat a meal.

I dumped the flowers that were in the kitchen and snipped new Forsythia, Lenten Roses and Jonquils.  This is the view from the kitchen table.  This is such a great picture from Kimmy's window on a beautiful early winter morning. I can pretend I'm in her kitchen.  I wish I really was there. 

                                Blue Bells starting to show color.  I can get excited about this. 

After all this activity it was time to sit again until Doug brought the wash up from the lower level. Friday is washing day and now clothes folding time.  I didn't have much since the week here at home was short.  Doug follows in the footsteps of his dad who also did the washing.  

                                  More flower buds showing up. This time it's Bleeding Heart.

The clothes I had on at church were cut from my body.  That means my great yo-yo vest, good pants and everything else.  I need to buy another bra since I only had two.  Just something else to do real soon.  Maybe today. 

                                            My little patch of blood root is getting ready to bloom. 

I spent the afternoon recovering from the morning.  I had all the time in the world to do that. I did take a short walk outside with the camera.  I looked at Kimmy's pottery online.  I think there will be more added real soon.  The two handled mugs are totally gone.  


These are just a few of the pieces we have from their stash.  The vases the flowers are in are a few more. How fortunate we are.  Doug's two handled mug is never far from him so it's missing in the picture.  There's always a mug full of tea sometime during the day.  

Another meal of beef vegetable soup.  Yum, yum.  Life is easy.

Tonight, we'll have Purdue basketball.  Fingers crossed that all will turn out on the plus side.  It's getting exciting. They really have a great team and have a chance to go the whole way.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday