Thursday

 I woke up this morning with my mind...stayed on Jesus.   I love that song.  It just comes around every once in a while.   This morning was busy.  I loaded all the palms into the van taking it easy and slow.  Thank goodness I had enough sense to get two palms purchased last week because the weather was good and the other three were left over from last year.  Doug drove me to church and the three of us got busy.  Mostly the two but I helped.  This is what we came up with for Palm Sunday.  

 

This cross has been in the sanctuary during Lent.  We've added palms for palm Sunday and wrapped it i in flags.  Then a large fishing net is draped over the cross.

This is the pulpit area beside the large cross.  For Good Friday we'll drape this whole area in black for the evening service.  Saturday will be the big work day with transforming everything to Easter. 


It was great to see a few folks and reassure them that I'm doing just fine.  Well I think so.  I made another appointment this time with the nurse partitioner for Dr. Rohu my heart doctor.  That will be next week.  It would be great to figure out why this seizure happened.  Sometimes there are no answers but I'll keep digging for a bit.  

The rest of today has been easy.  A little of this and that and not much of anything. That works for me at this point. 


 
This is a picture from the east side of the chancel area so now you have seen every thing from left to right.  


I received a thank you note from the Goodwill folks who received the cover ups and burp cloths.  They sent me a picture of the kit the back to work nursing mothers receive.  This kit has a coverup with hearts that I made early in the project.  They were able to give out 200 kits to new Indiana mothers that included coverups.  


Another great supper of beef vegetable soup.  Yum, yum.  Friday is covered also.  The rest of the day was slow and easy.  Just what the body needed.  

Comments

  1. What a nice thing to give mothers. Great job making all of those cover ups and burp cloths. Just amazing and such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday