Friday
Today started at a decent hour. Well, decent for me but maybe not for others. The paper came a bit earlier and coffee was finished in a lick or two. The morning air was wonderful as it has been for the last two mornings. I did the walk around looking for bunny damage and finding none made it a good start for the day.
A picture from Bumble Hill, Michigan.I pulled out the garden cart and dead headed all the Becky Daisy's that needed to leave. Doing that always stimulates the plants to grow more flowers. I love seeing a lot of white in various parts of the garden. It adds a lot of light. There will be some of that for awhile.
This morning included a trip to I U North that rolls around each month with the term infusion attached to usually on a Friday. Another trip north to see friends. They make the trip and treatment a do-able event. Kathy pulled me in to her desk to meet her daughter and two granddaughters. We had a lovely visit. One granddaughter just finished second grade and the other one is ready for sixth grade and JR. High. What wonderful experiences will be coming their way.
With all the words and registration finished I was on my way to the second floor to say hello to Eric who also makes visits memorable. He's just the best. There was a short wait and then on to the infusion with my nurse friends. It's at least 20 minutes of preparation and then about 1 minute with the two infusions. I get them both at the same time in both hips saving a minute. But not before I had a wonderful Carmel Protein drink and a bag of pretzel. An extra infusion treat. I'm back in the car and on my way hone that lasted about an hour.
The rest of the day was spent with Ramona visiting her eye doctor after yesterdays surgery. All is well and there is much improvement already with hopefully more to come. I'm off Ramona's clock until next Friday. Well, that's the hope.
Four heads in the water. G S Bay is very shallow and if Superior has a warm spot, it will be here. Kimmy said it was so windy it almost blew her over maintaining a tight hold on her iPhone.Back home on the ranch with much needed time to unwind. I knitted a bit, did supper and then spent time with the blog. Woo. Another full day that gave life, meaning. Thanks be to God, the gift giver.
Comments
Post a Comment