Monday
Tonight is a pink night. The itchy bites reminded me to take pictures this afternoon. That was a good thing for another reason. It's thunderstorm time as I write this.
Surprise Lilies. For years we never saw them bloom. We were camping.Another Monday to add to the many Monday's I have experienced. I wonder what day of the week
I was born. I've never thought of that before.
Photo bombed by the orange sister.
The Monday began as many do with all the stuff that starts the day. I was feeling a bit slow in the tooth, so to speak. I just wasn't pushing Monday to start but it happened as usual. The paper was retrieved. The Dahlias got a good checking over with a few plants receiving their second tie up. They are growing. Some faster than others just like people.
The chair came next with knitting on another scarf ending with more of the second scarf over half way finished. That lasted for a while but I thought the body needed to move. That could help the mind and indeed it did.
CelosiaI was off to the Y for a walk on the treadmill and my head hearing Shubert and my feet walking to the beat. My eyes were seeing scenes of Argentina. What a gift for the body and mind that all came together to heal the soul. I talked to my Living Strong friends as they were working on some machines. So what started slow finished with good thoughts and a body that said Thank You!
It was back home again on Hillsdale Dr. with lunch. The weather is going to heat up a bit this afternoon so the house was closed up with fans running that made living very doable. The afternoon was a bit more quiet without many interruptions. A little salad food prep was done for the week. Protein drinks were refrigerated with a little more of this and that completed. This being marking burp clothes. That was to finish another scarf.
Of course, the never to be forgotten, much loved Holly H.
Comments
Post a Comment