Thursday

 Another day to do or not do.  I did a bit of each if it's a need to know thing.  If not just ignore the blog.  That will work as well.  

        Crazy Arnie on the beach with sand flying caused by feet digging.  I think I call this puppy play.                                             It looks like his mouth is digging in the sand.

The big news for me...I finally have a diagnoses of what has been ailing me since July 15th with good solid proof. It's called chronic gastritis.  Other wise known as a belly ache!  It's not very comfortable and comes and goes as it wants to.  So I'm paying attention to this unhappy little organ and will learn what creates good vibes to happen and what makes for unpleasant thing to appear. All in good time. Yes, small somethings to eat every three hours meaning really small and then there is that good old beef and chicken broth back in my life.  All something I can live with and will be happy to tackle.  I'll see my Primary Doctor near the end of Aug. I hope that's soon enough.  Doctors keep busting into my space! 


                                            Such a clean white comes with these Dahlias.  

Now for the rest of Thursday.  This morning was another good sleep morning.  I did some knitting again but decided it was sewing machine time.  So I managed 10 more burps with another 10 on the drawing board.  Then it eventually was back to knitting. I've named this a lazy day.

                                                                Sweet dependable Zinnias.

I played around on the iPhone looking up stuff.  AI stuff probably.  I take that with a grain of salt.  Might be right...might not.  The weather has been wonderful with the flowers just beautiful.  What a gift I have received.  Yes, after a lot of hard work this spring.  It was worth it. I hope I have the same chance next spring as well.  It's so much fun to dig, think and come up with new ideas for the garden. 

                                            Straw flowers.  There are never enough.  

Tomorrow is a Ramona day.  It's another trip to the eye doctor.  This may be the last but there could be one more if she wants glasses.  We'll see what is determined tomorrow.  

    Isn't this remarkable.  It's a flower that has developed on a Hen plant.  It doesn't happen very often.

Saturday morning I'm meeting Heidi and we're putting together altar flowers for Sunday.  I love to do this but wouldn't you know...we usually have flowers donated in the summer marking among other things wedding anniversaries.  Not this Sunday so it's flowers from the garden.  This time Heidi's and mine.  The church has wonderful vases that make arranging easy with not so many flowers. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday

Monday

Monday