Wednesday

 Was it Frank S, who sang  It's been a very good day.  Well, if not, it's been a very good day spoken by me..  The weather's temperature I would say has been perfect. But I'll tell you more.  The morning started with a very early get up.  I thought it was 5, brushed my teeth and all the usual got dressed and what I thought was 5 was really 4.  But I stayed up just noticing the quiet and going with it. 

                                                Black Eyed Susan's are showing up everywhere.  
 

Breakfast came along and the paper arrived and Doug showed up.  But 9:45 was leaving time for the surgeons visit.  Well, the stomach pictures came with more descriptive words from the doc.  I do have gallstones but there is a stomach issue that could have caused the pain.  Eat smaller meals oftener and just plain ageing can cause a few other issues.  So said the surgeon.  It seen I can do the first but nothing about the second.  It is what it is. I'm happy to go with the more but smaller meals until and unless something else happens.  No surgery now.  Yeah!  I am so relieved to put all of this on the shelf away from my thinking mind at this point.

Back home again with one of those small meals.  The truth is, I think they have been small fat free meals for at least a year. It is what it is.  

The temps were good all day so I did a lot of watering.  I picked up the junk I left lying in piles from yesterdays work.  

        This little dahlia is way on behind.  There was a little abuse which might have had some effect. 

Then there was time to think about my tomorrow with Ramona and her eye surgery.  It will be a long day with long waits so the yarn and knitting needles will entertain.  That will keep me busy along with iPhone stuff.  Another scarf is on the way.  

I had another yogurt mid afternoon.  My yesterday's doctor asked about calcium pills.  I gave her a  big yes and when hearing about yogurt, she reminded me that also made good bones.  Then add carrying water to the plants and pulling hose, weight baring jobs also help create healthy bones. I'm anxious to get results from the Sept Pet Scan.  What will the bones tell us. 

            Coming along pretty fast.  There is just one so far.  There should be many before frost.

Doug ate lunch at 3:30 pm.  His morning jaunt with me messed up his meal plan for the day.  Yes...breakfast at 11;30 am when we arrived home. That can happen when your morning starts mid morning not at 4 am. He could fix this if it was important to him.  It's not important.  

So supper was late.  Real late.  Or we could say not at all in a formal way.  Some days are like that even in Carmel,  oops  Australia, so says Alexander.  Get the book if you are wondering what this is all about.  Dee and I know for sure. 

        There is a whole lot of color! But near by the big rabbits are hitting on the swamp milkweed.                                              It's an animal year.  In China is it the year of the RABBIT?                                More than once I've spotted the baby rabbit outside the caged tomatoes now behind the chicken wire.

So today is winding down.  They seem to do that every 24 hours.  Tomorrow will be busy with an early pick up and a late drop off.  We both are excited to see the sight outcome in the coming weeks.  Pray that it is a good one. The cooler temps here means the UP of Mich. is COOL, COLD and very Chilly. That is according to me.  Those boys probably went for a swim in the big lake.  BRRRRRR! It is never warm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday

Monday

Monday