Friday

 I can't think of a song that uses the word Friday so I'll just start without it.  It was a very short night but I did a little addition while using the chair bed this morning.  I finally decided it might be my stomach talking to me so I took a Tylenol.  I'm allowed to do that.  So with all the usual morning stuff completed I did another usual thing.  The cart followed me around in the garden and it took a load of green stuff to the B Blue once again.  

I moved a few pots on the patio.  Pulled out some stuff that needed pulling and the ever growing clovers made their contributions as they usually do.  The garden cart found it's way to the garage around 11 am.  Woo.  I was feeling bushed even though there were no bushes involved with the morning do.  

I took time to sit a spell and eat lunch and then I sat a spell again until I decided to move on to what I knew was on the docket.  That was starting the process of locating fabric for banners since JoAnn has moved on or maybe just plain OUT!  Last night when sleep was evasive I made a point of putting on paper designs for the next six banners.  So with that plan in mind I started my afternoon drive of visiting stores for fabric.  Humm.  On line was the answer from one claerk. I'm adjusted my thinking at that point. I visited 4 stores and it seems the winning store is located in Noblesville.  So at some time soon when I know more about amounts needed there will be another Noblesville visit and the fun will begin.

Later in the day I received a call from the I U pharmacy about my next month's supply of cancer medicines.  There were questions and my score was perfect so that medicine will arrive on the front porch in a few days.  Thanks be to God.  This medicine seems to be a good match for what ails me.  I will be forever grateful.  I have been blessed beyond measure.  The next how I am doing Pet Scan will be the last of September. 

I did a bit more work on the banner designs and will pass them on to James and Heidi for their input.  Then it's fabric time with the sewing machine which will be a long haul for sure with a deadline which now seems way off on the other side of tomorrow land.  Deadlines always appear at some point no matter what. I'll be feeling an imaginary someone patting my back while working, telling me to keep going.  I can say already that when all the work is finished, there might be a sad little feeling of releasing new banner friends.  That has happened in the past.

Another good day to put in the bank adding to many added in the past.  Tonight, the body wants to sit a spell.  Something causes that need.  There will be more Nothings days in the future.  It reminds me when singing how important the notes are but equally important are observing rests.  Harmony comes when there is a good balance of both.  Heaven will soon touch earth with rest.  I would like to be added to the rest group tonight. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday

Monday

Monday