Friday

 Well, as you can see the picture problem is still with us. There might be another way to get at this bug.  Just hang in there.  Eventually we'll get this solved.  If a college kid who works on computers is stumped there really is a problem. But we had a great visit with Andrew so all was not a lost cause.  Just some.

Today.  What happened?  As you might remember, yesterday was a day at the sewing machine.  It was a sitting and pressing job for sure.  Well, today has been a standing job.  My legs are numb.  Did I need to do a standing job all day?  Of course not but there are times when the get her done just takes over.  So I got more completed on the banners with 5 of the six put together.  Not finished but they are together.  That took standing at a table with fabric pieces and flannel with a lot of pinning and basting for each banner.  All of that work meant that problems that I could have had didn't happen.  It's the back out of sight work that makes things easier in the long run.  So, my nose stayed close to the grindstone if you are old enough to remember what that means. 

I'm way ahead of the deadline which is a really good feeling.  I've noticed in the past that regardless of how early I complete a project, there is always something of some importance that fills in the time that I think has been saved. 

The day was a cloudy one with no rain but the humidity seems high.  Indiana has received a lot of rain these past few days with flooding in many places.  We're high and dry but the rivers are full and some are overflowing.  Tonight I'm going to make another surprise call this time to my cousin Eddie.  Galen is his older by not much brother.  Eddie lives in Florida and it's been many many years since I've seen him.  This should be fun.  Another voice from the past. And of course he goes by Ed.  He will always be Eddie.

Tonight is a Fever night.  We love our girls or women maybe I should say.  It should be fun game to watch.  Especially when the three pointers happen.

Putting together the sixth banner just happened.  There is one more thing for me to do on all six and then in Sept. Patty will put the finishing touches to each banner.  I can move on to something else real soon. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday

Tuesday

Saturday