Friday
The last day of the work week. Well, that's for some but not for all. But it's Friday. The first order of the day was the paper work. That means homework in this case. I got-er-done. There was a little TV and then I decided to do a walk around the block. It went well yesterday and I thought to repeat it again.
Neighbor Vicky and her dog caught up with me and we completed the walk stopping to talk to another gardener neighbor as we passed by. She was enlarging her front garden. I spent the morning doing a little more knitting. Not to much but enough for the morning. A bit more happened in the afternoon.
There was lunch and then a Kroger stop for 4 gal of distilled water. Enough for a while to keep my C Pap machine happy. I stopped at the Y to see what more walking would do there for a body that might benefit with a bit more exercise. It's been a while since I've done the Y. That also was pretty positive experience. I wasn't there for very long.
Then it was back to homework with a day without the big medicine but with a body now feeling it might benefit from perhaps some Tylenol.. I'm planning to wait till after the Fever game for my night time BIG BERTHA pill. That is if I need it. I've been known to miss parts of a lot of games sleeping. Tonight's game is one with a team that sits pretty close to the bottom. There are two more games after the Fever. I think only one is televised.
I saw some of the cherry tomatoes are ripening. Doug is a tomato freak. He just can't get enough. The garden is full of green tomatoes but he likes them on the red side. So we wait. All the cats now are in the chrysalis stage. So we wait again. But there always comes an after the wait.. Something to look forward to.
Comments
Post a Comment