Monday
Picture efforts has gone a rye. Andrew HELP!
It was a very short night. They happen on their own time. I wish it wasn't so but there's not much I can do about it. Morning always comes just like it did this morning.
I slid into the day slowly and then the pace picked up. I sewed 10 more burps. Did more knitting finishing another scarf tonight and then gathered everything together for a trip to church and then on to James and Heidi's place for a thinking together session.
Darren asked me to put button holes in four Chasable to accommodate a microphone placement. It's one down and three to go picking the three up at church today. I always get a bit nervous when doing something that I haven't done for a couple of years. The button hole landed in the right place with the right size. There is a bit of time until the three are needed.
Then on to the three of us having a great thinking session and what we needed to decide happened. We're working two months ahead on World Wide Communion Sunday. The sewing machine will be busy bringing the words of today into visuals. It should be interesting and something new and fresh. But there are a few things in the pipe line of work that need to come first.
The garden is looking stunning with a fresh drink of water this past weekend. It's just amazing how water perks up everything. That includes weeds. So tomorrow, I plan to pull the garden cart around with liberation in mind. I will be busy until I run out of steam.
Wednesday is a make up day for Ramona. She was ill needing to cancel her last doctor's appointment but now able to make her follow-up visit after cataract surgery. That's almost an all day event with a lot of driving.
Comments
Post a Comment