Monday
Today was what I would call a better day. The shoulder still hurts but it's a lot more bare able. And working in the garden didn't make it worse. In fact it made it better. The doctor told me that moving would be helpful. Now I would say that's crazy but it did work. I filled the garden cart this morning and did it again this afternoon. It was a good mental health day even having fewer heavy pills. In fact...just one.
The verbena were a tangled mess covering up a whole lot of things again. They got a major clipping sure to be back again one of these days. The bloomers just keep on blooming which the butterflies love. The caterpillars are changing into their J shape and soon will be Monarch we recognize as Monarch. There are 5 cats in the cage. Three are moving right along and the other two are not far behind.
And the Fever are moving aright along also. I missed the big win last night sleeping right through till more than the end thinking we had lost until Nancy texted me this morning.
Doug got another salad tonight and I had a hardboiled egg and plums and pears. Both are such reminders of canning season of years ago. By the time these appeared in bushel baskets on the porch, canning season was almost over. Small meals are proving to be what is keeping my stomach happy. The afternoon seems to have a cheese hour. I grew up on the Swiss kind.
Another block buster of a WNBA game tonight.
.
😃
ReplyDelete