Muscle cramping continues. So this will be short. I never know exactly when it will happen. It comes when it wants to usually after a long rest. I's 10 pm. I'll write more tomorrow.
Red sails in the morning, Sailors take warning. The warning sign was miss thinking about a wonderful day with a gorgeous sunrise, but it turned into anything but wonderful. And after yesterday's blog entry, what was hoped to be a good week had a dismal beginning. Jared called to tell us that Sunday evening Wyatt, their beautiful red poodle stopped eating and by three in the morning of Monday as Jared was driving to Lancing to the Vet at Michigan State, Wyatt died. Wyatt was one wonderful dog in every sense of the word. Smart, friendly, protective with absolute understanding about so many things. Today and the days ahead will be days of mourning eventually becoming times of reflections about all the good that Wyatt brought to us. His camping chair is now sitting in our living room reminding us of that goodness he gifted us. After hearing about this event, I took a walk outside to clear my head and heart and found the first of many crocus bl...
A nice ending to an interesting day. Fresh flowers are always refreshing. I woulad call this a little crazy day. Meaning the unexpected was part of the morning. But first... A great night of sleep again thinking it was six o'clock when it really was seven. Now an extra hour of sleep never hurt anyone. There was breakfast of course with a little TV. Yesterday I finished sewing and turning 30 burps, so the order of the morning was to iron all of them with top stitching in mind at some point. And there was time to iron all 30. I did some straw flower seed saving. It's a repeat of last fall that worked well this spring. Then it was off to church to pick up and put away all the things that supported the six weeks of sermons on prayer. I love these lit...
Another good start to the day with my yummy yogurt, almonds, blueberries and coffee and the TV. But not for long. It was back to the beloved sweat shop with burps. That's the go to when the need to do something else comes along. It was the last 10 of the next 100. They will be in my closet until nearer Christmas. Some of the burps are Christmas themed. There was additional ripping, then folding and finally ironing where need. The pipeline is filled again with additional work ready willing and able to become more burps. Starting on another 100 leads to the next 100 a total equaling 2500 burps. I worked on a sign to advertise the No Kings event of the day. Joining a big group even though it is outside is not going to happen. But I had an idea up my sleeve. It's that germ thing and the energy thing that will keep me close to home. Then another late morning in the garden after the warmup. I notic...
Comments
Post a Comment