Muscle cramping continues. So this will be short. I never know exactly when it will happen. It comes when it wants to usually after a long rest. I's 10 pm. I'll write more tomorrow.
Another busy day with all day church. It was worthwhile. Of course it started with some sewing machine stuff. There are 50 new burps in the bin. Yesterday I unloaded another 100 on to Ginny's porch. So, we're well on the way to another 100. This next one hundred will make a total of 500 this fall if my head is screwed on right. Sometimes there are leaks. Ginny gave me permission to slow down for a while. I'll let that happen at the end of 500 needing that last bed sheet to reach that number. Then off to church for another good day with church folks. Remember your Baptism was the theme for the morning and all went well. ...
A good day with the usual stuff happening. That's good enough for me. I was up a little early with breakfast and a little TV but not much. Spectrum was at it again. Come on TV. Feverfew in it's second bloom. I think it's a medicinal herb. Don't know for what. I decided to work on the last 30 burps. So that's what I did with the hope of getting them finished and on their way to Ginny at church. Well, that didn't happen. I ran out of time with only the last sewing to do on all 30. They made it to the finish line in the afternoon. This is the third 100 in three weeks. I think that's a new record. I'm taking a break for a few days. The nurses should have enough to keep them burp busy for a while. I delivered the floor blankets so there will be something new for new born babies. ...
Dahlias still showing their best side. I see some tired leaves. The morning was all about burps. There were seventy to work on. The next thirty needed a sheet for backing. So the machine did the first sew around and then the scissors did the trimming. The fabric scraps were deposited in the recycling bin. Turning the right side to the outside was the next thing that needed to happen. I declared a break time. But after the break...all seventy were turned ready for the iron. Then more sewing and folding. Woo...finishing is on the way. Volunteer Cherry Tomatoes available for the picking. I'm over tomatoes for this year. ...
Comments
Post a Comment