Saturday

 The day started after a good night of rest.  So, onward and forward or something like that.  There was the usual yogurt with added things and then a wake up hour with my TV friends. The daylight hour brought a walk to fetch the paper and a look at the Dahlias who are in a bed on the way to the paper.  Good planning I would say.  More surprises are on the way.

The morning hours were spent with finishing flower arrangements for the neighbor's party..  I call arranging just stuffing flowers in containers.  But arrangements sound a little glamorous.  There was nothing glamorous unless one thinks only about the flowers. There were Dahlias among the group snipped.  Filling six containers took some time and then I walked 4 to the neighbors.  I'm keeping the last two to be sure all holds up.  Artemisia sometimes gives me a headache. 

I had a great phone visit with brother in law Dee. I miss the Georgia visits we once did each Thanksgiving.  But we'll make this do for now.  A Protein drink brought my body back to life and I spent some time at the sewing machine with the next ten burp cloths for Goodwill babies now tucked in with the 40 already finished.    

The afternoon was a total basketball afternoon.  Minn. the top team beat Los Vag. the second from the top in a great great entertaining game.  L.V is now third.  Then it was on to Chicago again the Fever.  Not as exciting but still entertaining.   I texted my Minn. friend during the first game and my Dahlia buddies and then my great Ohio friend who also follows any game she can find...Or so it seems.  We texted each other during the games we watch together.  

After all the ball was finished we walked down the path to our neighbors party.  Good food and good work putting together parts that will be used in Bills next African trips. providing clean water places where needed. Bill has done more than 75 trips abroad providing the necessary items and setting up systems.  Today's party is a thank you time for his supporters. 

So another good day to place on top of all the good days that have come before.  There have been many.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday

Monday

Saturday