Saturday

 There was a slow start to Saturday.  There was breakfast, TV, knitting for a while after doing my homework. I thought it was time for a walk.  It was a short walk around the block but it took me for ever.  Not because I was a slow walker but because I stopped and talked for about an hour with a neighbor.  She was painting her house.  I finally got to our driveway and three ladies were out walking.  One from the neighborhood with two of her friends.  There were some questions and I had some answers.  I asked if they wanted to do a garden walk and they said yes.  So there went about another 30 minutes of visiting.  What fun.  So friendships were renewed and some new ones made.  It was a good morning. 

Lunch happened. 

The afternoon was filled again with knitting with another scarf finished and watching the Colts play the Lions along with a little WNBA.  Not a lost afternoon in my world.  

For what ever reason the body seems to enjoy not being busy resulting in needed rest.  I say, onward and forward to next week  full of more body care. I think I'm majoring in that these days.  September is a huge ringer for that. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday

66

Monday