Sunday

 Today, I took the lazy way out. We didn't go to Michigan to see the kids and we didn't go to church either.  Since I told my friends we wouldn't be at church today I just didn't want to talk about why being there happened.  So it was church on line which was good but not the same as being there for sure. 

I did do a Dahlia snipping and now there are all new flowers throughout the house.  I accomplished something.

I'm running low on Hydro pills but discovered a few from another time.  I'm trying to back off but the big reason for pills is still hanging around.  What a bummer.  So the afternoon after just taking one for the morning demanded another go for the afternoon which lead to a lot of sleep.  How boring.  At some point  soon I'll be happy to be awake to experience the world again.  The Fever lost last night's game but tonight there is another chance for a win.  These girls have gumption.  Nancy and I have been texting and that will continue. The Fever have gained home court playing for the first three games.  I think that's the way it works. If that works out to the good, then it's the best of five and then the best, I think of seven.  

The patio rest late afternoon added humming bird entertainment. I love it when they decide to take a close look at my face.  There seems to be little that deters them. 

We need some bird food but if there are peanuts and suet, most of the birds are happy. 

So the day was a good one for the most part.  My first attempt at typing didn't go so good.  The second attempt was better.  I would say it's time to take a break until the next time.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday

Tuesday

Saturday