Thursday

 Well, I woke up this morning,  with my mind...stayed on NOTHING.  Really NOTHING.  It was time for nothing.  And I just took nothing to really mean nothing. What ever came along I would be happy with. But there was nothing on my mind.  

So after the morning stuff I walked the garden and thought it might be time to snip all the Becky Daisy's that were telling me that the good life was over.  So I snipped the spent daisy's of which there were many.  But many were left and the second generation of daisy's seemed to be on their way to replacing the spent generation.  When the cart following me was full, I called it a snipping morning of success.

Neighbor Kathy walked over carrying a basket of vases that I'm filling for a party planned for their lawn area on Saturday.  It's always a pleasure to provide something from the garden for the yard party each year.

I checked out all the Dahlias and when the phone buzzed I took a look and found Dahlia pictures taken in Kathy's garden.  Humm.  I texted right back asking if I could do a real live check on her garden.  Yes.  So, off I went and experienced a wonderful garden walk in her great collection of Dahlias among other things.  Kathy has been a Dahlia grower for years and what I saw certainly made that clear to me.  We had tea on the porch and the words flew for a long time.  What a delightful visit happen when Nothing was planned.  I joked with Doug before leaving about about when I would appear again..  He thought he would see me at lunch.  I would say it was past the lunch hour before I saw him again.

So there was lunch and then a  bit of a nap of course.  Word work wears me out,  it would appear so. 

I thought about sewing...didn't happen.  I thought about knitting...didn't happen.  I thought about NOTHING...that happened.  I watched a Chip and Johanna hour.  Wrote the blog and started supper.  I must admit that supper is pretty easy these days.  My little tiny meals of many during the day keeping my innards happy continues at a successful pace and a bowl of salad for Doug takes less than 10 minutes...We were off to pick up Eric again.  Kat has planned busy days this week celebrating with Andrew's being home for a bit before school starts again. Andrew and Kat kept the car busy.  So we have another chance to visit with Eric as he moves north after work. 

The Fever play tonight but it's not televised.  Big bummer. There is the yearly football game at Canton, Ohio Football Hall of Fame televised.  Canton is my hometown.  I remember so well the excitement when the H of F was built.  So today I call this a nothing day.  Nothing planned, just what came along was the plan.  Tomorrow I'll be looking for fabric for another church banner project.  Now that's a big SOMETHING that will keep me busy for a while.  NOTHING  is sure to disappear in the days that will add up into weeks ahead.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday

66

3 plus 1 = Jared...Dee.