Thursday

 One more Thursday under my belt.  That is if I'm waring a belt.  I'm not.  But there still was another Thursday for a lot of things happening.  

Yesterday Dr. Jalli and I negotiated pills.  She suggested one Hydrocone and I suggested two.  I won.  But this morning I wanted to see if one would really work.  Well, it didn't.  So for this morning I added the second pill.  I'll try again tomorrow.  I took it easy getting the paper in and checking on the Dahlias.  There are a whole lot of buds but the blooms will be here soon.  The one more cat became a chrysalis so the number is four with the fifth on in a j shape.  

Of course the body wanted to sleep so I got my favorite camping chair out which always was a great sleeping chair and true to form...I fell asleep which happened in a nice warm sunshine.  That can be dangerous but true to form I wasn't burned in the experience.  

We made a great trip to the ever present Aldi's, filled the refrigerator and was off to PT for the second evaluation about what's going on in the body I am not really thrilled about the outcome. Michael determined there are pinched nerves in my neck that need to be taken out of their misery..  If that fixes the pain I'm willing to proceed but it also will be another long haul. I need to move into the long haul mode. So now it's both tendons and nerves holding hands so to speak. So far I have homework to do each day with two sessions a week for six weeks.  It's not easy. But I guess that's to be expected.  

After the PT session I spent some time at near by Goodwill, just looking.  I don't know what for but just looking trying to give myself some space to take in all of yesterday and then adding today.  At some point the car was calling and I was on my way home.  

There were stuffed peppers for Supper.  One of our favorite meals.  And then on to blogging with all of you.  I would say it was a day of adjusting again.  The kids were text with the latest news.  They both have had nerve damage at some point in their lives with a lot of PT.  P T Michael gave me a warm welcome wondering where I had been.  It's was January that I last saw him.  He's been a god send person for many reasons. This is another new reason for sure. So we're moving on with new homework that should keep good things to continue to happen. That's my prayer. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday

Tuesday

Monday