Tuesday
Today was a slower day but I do have something to show for it. Well, at least for the morning. The big do was to fix plastic bags for carry out meals at Bread and Bowl. Opening plastic bags ahead of the work time at church just makes assembling the take home meal a little easier. So with Jared suggestion to make this job even easier I prepare enough bags for the two Saturday's in the month of September when North folks work. So that took up some of the morning. I did find that the repetitive motions that came with the job was noticed in my arm. I think the problem really is muscles in my back that send tension to my arm. I'm missing one muscle that was moved to my head to fill the hole that cancer made. But I survived the morning. There will be a month of healing before that jobs comes back again. I should be in great shape by then. Typing still remains one of those repetitive exercises.
I did a little kitchen cleaning and the afternoon saw a little knitting. Not very much but a little. I had trouble keeping my eyes open for the rest of the afternoon. It's always a surprise when looking at the clock the message is the hands had moved on to another spot. That kept happening.
I had my usual afternoon snack meal and then a couple of hours later the supper snack meal. It would seem there are no televised WNBA games tonight. Two teams are playing but they probably will not be play off teams. So there is no televised games.
After supper I picked more Dahlias and in return it seemed the mosquitoes picked me. I wasn't outside very long.
Tomorrow I'm seeing my Primary Doctor. Yeah! Then Thursday it's on to Michael once again for a PT evaluation. I'm looking forward to both which should be very interesting.
Comments
Post a Comment