Tuesday

 I pretty much stayed out of the garden today.  No cart followed me around so I didn't need to fill it.  The clippers stayed on the kitchen counter so no clipping happened.  I did cut some Dahlias but that is an easy job that doesn't take much energy.  I did a bit of sewing preparation but just a little. When the clock told me it was 10:15, I was on my way to 16th street again to see my Neurologist.  Another title I give her is my seizure doctor.  She is so sweet and we visited for about 15 minutes talking about everything.  I'll see her again in a year.  The pills are working so pill taking will continue.  

Then back home on the ranch and it was work time with fabric, sewing machine and the cutting table.  More things were ready for the put together part of banner making. I assembled the first of six banner fronts.  The first one isn't finished but it's pretty far along.  Later in the day I started the second banner.  There are so many parts that need to happen to say the word finished.  Things are moving along and that's a good thing at this time on the calendar.  

We had a good storm  in the afternoon.  I was out side when the front went through and it seemed that in a span of about 3 minutes the temperature dropped about 10 degrees.  There was a lot  of high wind and our tall trees always scare me when they are moving a lot.  And they were moving a lot. I beat it into the house which really isn't a safe place either if one of those trees would fall on the roof.

Supper was a salad with WONDERFUL tomatoes and shredded chicken.  Yum,yum.  

There was more work on the banners but that all stopped when the Fever started their magic.  I am writing as they play so the fingers are moving pretty fast with me forgetting to space between words.  I guess I'm running off at the mouth with my fingers.  

I need to get back to the game so I can continue with texting Nancy and watching those three pointers added to the score.  Let's hope the magic lasts for the whole game. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday

Monday

Saturday