Wednesday

 Two big things happened today.  That was enough.  But the night was crazy.  A total of 4 hours of shut eye.  Why not more.  Who has the answer.  Certainly not me.  So I went with four.  Better than three.  That means the say came early and all the usual stuff happened.  

The first of two big things.  I worked in the garden finishing up all the little stuff that was over looked on the first go around.  But only in one area.  So the cart followed me around for a bit.  

Then the second was a bit bigger.  I did a run to Nora to pick up some medicine for Ramona.  Made another run about an hour later but received a cancel the trip notice.  So I canceled but continued on the road to once again move her on to the eye doctor again.  After some delays we made it to the doctor right at the 2 o'clock hour meaning we were on time.  That is if one does not live by the motive of early is on time.  I planned for extra time on the road but that disappeared with Ramona energy level having difficulty getting the day started.

She is seeing more things which was quite evident when she was relating that she had never seen this part of Indy.  Well, she had traveled through more than a few times when unable to see.  But NOW she was seeing it for the first time.  Remarkable. 

The total trip time started at 11:30 and ended at 4:30.  She was one whipped puppy and so was I.  We'll be in Michigan when the last appointment happens.  So today was our last must do get together.  A little simpler life will be much appreciated by my body, soul and mind. Ramona continues to be an interesting lady.

Doug offered and I accepted to make his own supper.  What a grand idea.  My suppers have been so simple so I just filled the bowl with easy stuff stashed in the refrigerator and the mug filled with hot beef broth.  The stomach stays happy that way. I'm happy to continue making that spot happy.  

Tonight it's W. basket ball again.  I think there are two games.  That makes a good evening and then I hope...really hope the night time holds a lot of zzzzzzzz. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday

Monday

Monday